New Safety Guidelines For Our Guests
We know that there is heightened uncertainty around travel with the coronavirus (COVID-19), so we want to proactively share the steps we've taken to ensure your health and safety. Our Housekeeping Team has received proper training and instruction based on CDC cleaning guidelines.
- Utilize CDC approved sanitizing and disinfecting products approved for killing the Covid-19 virus will be followed
- Housekeeping teams will use fresh, laundered cleaning rags for each property to avoid the spread of germs from one home to another
- Sheets and towels, where provided, are cleaned in industrial grade washer(s)/dryer(s) using appropriate chemicals and dried at proper temperatures. Bed coverings are sanitized using a sanitizing spray that is distributing on the bed coverings.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance staff will adhere to social distancing guidelines while working in homes and will wear appropriate face masks and gloves
- Particular attention shall be paid to the disinfecting of high touch or hot spot items in between rental turns using CDC approved disinfecting products. Such areas include, but not limited to:
- Appliance Buttons/Handles
- Cabinet Knobs/Handles
- Lamp Switches and Wall Switches
- Door Knobs/Handles
- Remote Controls
- Electronics Controls
- Phone Receivers
- We strongly suggest that you also bring your own preferred cleaning supplies with you in order to keep your rental home sanitized and disinfected during your stay.