Zion Truly Heaven on Earth
View: Canal Address: 22 Union St., Ocean Isle Beach Type: House
Dogs Not Allowed
ZION ~ Truly Heaven on Earth. Enjoy this comfortably charming, family friendly canal home with private boat dock. Pick your favorite beach themed bedroom: Sand Dollar, Starfish, Reef or Boathouse. Check out the slice of ocean on the second floor deck off the Loft. Relax alongside the palm trees and frequented great blue herons, crabs, sea turtles, jumping fish and magnificent sunsets. Five minute walk to the beach, boardwalk and gazebo. Backyard is fenced.
- Parking for up to five cars or a boat trailer
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Children's built in swing
- Two seater wooden swing
- Gas grill
- Outdoor electrical outlet
- Kitchen with Quartz counters, ceiling fan, coffee bar and breakfast nook with additional seating
- Living room with sleeper sofa, couch love seat, and chair
- Flat screen TV, DVD player
- Dining room table with seating for six
- Deck access
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
- Street bedroom with Queen bed, ceiling fan, and closet
- Jack and Jill bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Canal bedroom with Queen bed, ceiling fan and closet
- Street side bedroom with Queen bed, twin bunk beds and ceiling fan
- Full bath with stand up shower
- Joining bedroom with trundle day bed and chair
- Canal bedroom with Queen bed, ceiling fan and large private bathroom with standup shower
- Pull out couch, two chairs, TV, foosball table and covered second floor deck access
We loved our stay at Zion! It was fully equipped, clean and charming. We enjoyed staying on the canal. It was beautiful and peaceful. We brought our kayaks and fishing poles, heaven. The walk to the beach was a quick one, 1 1/2 blocks. It was our first stay in Ocean Isle. We loved the island and will definitely coming back to this house!
We are a family of 5. We loved this Home and the location. The canal was fun for fishing, floating and kayaking. The beach was a quick walk, a block and a half away or you could drive and park in lot. The house was clean and equipped with everything we needed. The upstairs loft was perfect for the kids to watch cartoons while the adults socialized. Can’t wait to return next year!
We really enjoyed our stay. The house was beautiful. We liked sitting out on the decks and going to the beach which is so close. We plan on going back again.
Super place. Loved our stay. Will definitely be back to this house! So close to the beach,
Gorgeous views, perfect location- just a short walk to the beach. The home is so bright and inviting, and is a perfect getaway for groups of friends/families large and small. Can’t wait to go back!
Swipe for More Reviews
Swipe for Availability
- Boat Dock
- DVD Player
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Provided
- Washer and Dryer
Request More Info