View: Oceanfront Address: 235 West First Street, Ocean Isle Beach Type: Duplex
Dogs Not Allowed
Spacious Oceanfront Duplex with walkway to the beach. 6 bedroom 5 bath home, sleeps 20. There is a covered deck on the main level and an open sundeck upstairs off both primary bedrooms. Add a covered shared gazebo on the sand dunes and the ocean views are unbelievable from each vantage point. Blue Ribbon service included in rental rate; all bed and bath linens provided. Non-smoking. No Pets.
- Private walkway
- Gas grill
- Two outdoor showers open on deck
- Parking for up to eight vehicles
- Electrical outlet
- Oceanfront covered deck- outdoor furniture, gazebo
- Living Room, TV, ceiling fan
- Fully equipped kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, Keurig and standard drip coffee maker
- Breakfast island with seating
- Wet bar
- One large dining table and one smaller table both with seating
- Street side bedroom- Two fulls, TV, ceiling fan, full private bath
- Street side bedroom- Two fulls , TV, ceiling fan, full private bath
- Washer/dryer stackable
- Extra refrigerator
- Oceanfront deck
- Street side bedroom- Two Queen beds, ceiling fan
- Shared full bath with tub
- Street side Bedroom- Two Queen beds, ceiling fan
- Oceanfront Primary- King bed, ceiling fan, TV, deck access, and full private bath
- Oceanfront Primary- King bed, ceiling fan, TV, deck access and full private bath
A Little Slice of Heaven at the Beach!
Our trip was fabulous this year at Ocean Isle. The beach house (Sunset) was large with an updated kitchen & all the accoutrements you would every need at the beach for a gourmet dinner or seafood fest. It has 2 refrigerators, washer/dryer, TV in all the bedrooms, internet, board games, magazines, books, a wet bar, unbelievable views & upper & lower (on the main floor) decks with a million $$$ view. The gazebo has fantastic views to the ocean. Great covered parking for 6 cars. Great boardwalk to the beach. Thank you. Looking forward to being there next year.
Fantastic oceanfront vacation home! We have spent our annual family vacations at this home for over 10 years. The ocean views are magnificent from the expansive main level deck and upper deck. We also enjoy the water views from the gazebo. The home amenities are wonderful with an updated kitchen and five updated bathrooms. The bedrooms are also spacious and 4 bedrooms have their own private bathrooms. There is an abundance of dinnerware, glassware, silverware and kitchenware! One year a family member had a wedding on the beach here so we rented both sides! This is a clean and well maintained vacation home and we look forward to coming back every year!
We love being able to stay on the ocean front with a few steps away from walking down the walkway down to the beach! That is a perk!! Wonderful beach views along with sunrise and sunset views whether you are watching from the house or down on the beach! We love the bigger side when we are bringing family and friends down. We just love coming to OIB feeling like a family beach and everyone is super friendly. We will be booking again next year!
Swipe for More Reviews
Swipe for Availability
- Baby Crib
- Blu-Ray Player
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower
- High Chair
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Provided
- Washer and Dryer
Request More Info