View: Second Row Address: 57 East First St., Ocean Isle Beach Type: House
Dogs Not Allowed
Come enjoy this immaculate second row beach home located just east of the pier on Ocean Isle Beach. Two beach access points and the community center are less than 200 yards away (three minute walk). For a change of pace from the sea and sand, enjoy the private pool in the back, or take a dip in the hot tub to relax your muscles and refresh your mind.
- Parking for 8+ depending on the size
- Private pool and hot tub. The hot tub may be heated for an additional charge of $75.00 per day.
- Outdoor shower
- Charcoal grill
- Space for boat trailer
- Kitchen with standard coffee pot, blender and crockpot
- Outside table
- Dining area with a table and ocean view porch access
- Living room with large flat screen TV, DVD player, puzzles and board games
- Left bedroom with 1 Queen bed, TV, ceiling fan, closet and Jack and Jill bath with hall with stand up shower
- Right bedroom with 1 Queen bed, TV, ceiling fan, closet and private bath with shower and bathtub
- First right bedroom with 2 bunkbeds (2 twins, 2 doubles), TV, ceiling fan, closet and private bath with stand up shower
- First left bedroom with 2 Queen beds, TV, ceiling fan, closet, ocean view porch access and private bath with shower and bathtub
- Second left bedroom with 1 King bed, TV, ceiling fan, closet, ocean view porch access and private bath with shower and bathtub
Awesome Beach House!
We’ve stayed at this beach house 2 times now and LOVE it! Only a block from a great swimming beach and the pool is perfect. Rooms are plenty big with most having private bathrooms. Fully equipped, well functioning kitchen as well as some great close-by restaurants with amazing seafood. We love Ocean Isle and will definitely be returning to this beach house again!
This is by far the best beach house we’ve ever stayed in. Highly recommend to families looking for a nice relaxing vacation. It’s close to the beach if you you don’t want to hang out by the pool w/hot tub. The bedrooms are spacious and the bathrooms in each bedroom is a plus where you don’t have to share with your family members. Kitchen was fully equipped. This is the 2nd time we’ve stayed at this house and no complaints. We love it!
We went down to the beach in southern NC for a family vacation. We picked Ocean Isle Beach because some of us are from Florida and others around DC. There were 10 of us on this trip. We stopped in Wilmington on the way down and enjoyed a meal on the water in the historic part of town. The weather was great as we gathered in Ocean Isle Beach. We were happy to see that we had a view of the beach from the deck and bedrooms upstairs. There was a lot of activity near the public buildings and beach access, but it was quiet just a few blocks down from there where we were. Be sure to bring bikes if you go because there are plenty of places to bike to and very little traffic. The house itself was very clean and had everything we needed. We ate very well between the fresh fish available nearby and the fruit and vegetable stands just outside of town. The rooms were quiet and having separate bathrooms for each room made it very pleasant. We used the pool quite a bit because it was HOT, esp. in the afternoon. The pool is very private behind a fence and bushes. There is a back stairway that leads directly to the pool. The house is built such that the first floor is upstairs like most of the other houses there in case of storms, so there is plenty of parking underneath. We took a lot of walks on the beach because you can walk 2-3 miles in either direction. Sunset Beach nearby was rated a top 10 beach in the U.S. last year and this one is very similar. It is very wide and you can swim out quite a ways. That's about it. If I had one complaint it's that we couldn't stay longer, we hope to get back next year!
Swipe for More Reviews
Swipe for Availability
- DVD Player
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Not Provided
- Private Swimming Pool
- Washer and Dryer
Request More Info