View: Second Row Address: 97 East First St., Ocean Isle Beach Type: House
For the dog and beach lovers in your family this is the best of both worlds vacation home. This pet friendly 4 bedroom, 3 bath home located across the street from the beach has it all. A private pool, ocean views from the covered porches, beach equipment, a beautiful fully stocked kitchen and ample living space. You may bring up to 2 dogs with you and there is a non-refundable fee of $250.00 for each pet.
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower
- Large Private Pool (13x30) and Sundeck with Lounge Chairs
- Outdoor Patio Bar Table with Seating
- Electrical Outlet
- Living Area with Flat Screen TV, Cable, Blu Ray Player, Ceiling Fan, Board Games, Access to Covered Porch with Seating
- Remodeled Kitchen with Island Flat Top Stove, All Appliances, Keurig and Drip Coffee Makers, Fully Stocked with Crockpot, Waffle Iron, Blender
- Laundry Room
- Large Dinning Table with Seating and Barstools at the Kitchen Counter, Access to Covered Ocean View Porch with Seating
- Bedroom with 1 King and 1 pull-out single, Ceiling fan, TV, Access to Hallway Full Bath with Standup Shower
- 1 Bedroom: 1 Queen, 1 Twin, Ceiling Fan, TV
- Hallway Shared Full Bath with Tub/Shower Combo
- 2 Bedroom: 1 Queen, Ceiling Fan, TV, Private Deck Access with Seating
- 3 Bedroom: 1 King, Ceiling Fan, TV, Full Private Bath with Standup Tiled Shower
Great Family Home
Our daughter, son in law and 7 grandchildren drove from WI to meet us here and this home was plenty of room for 11 people. Our prayers were answered for beautiful weather. The beach was a very short walk and we were down there several times a day. The beach is beautiful. We loved having the pool which was well maintained, as was the house. Lots of steps, but by the end of the week, I was in much better shape. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook all of our meals. We had no problems and enjoyed our stay. The realty company kept us informed all along the way. I would definitely recommend.
We stayed here over Spring Break. We had such a fun time. Fantastic kitchen with room for several people to be in there at once cooking or hanging out. We cooked every meal at the house except for 2. Plenty of cabinet space as well. Layout of the home is perfect, everyone had plenty of room. We loved hanging out on the decks and the patio area around the pool. Short walk to the beach. You can see the ocean from the front porch due to the home in front being a one story home. We can't wait to go back!
Everything is so wonderful here. The house is just beautiful, the pool is our gathering place, so refreshing knowing that you can stay at such a gorgeous home at the beach. We had such a wonderful vacation. From my family, we thank you.
Swipe for More Reviews
Swipe for Availability
- Dog Friendly
- DVD Player
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower
- High Chair
- Linens Not Provided
- Private Swimming Pool
- Washer and Dryer
Request More Info